Selections from The Johannes Oentoro Library Policy Manual are listed below.
UPH, STPPH, and UPH College (automatic membership)
RI Law No. 28 of 2014 regarding copyright should be observed as should all other governing regulations and policies. Notices to this effect are posted on library copy machines. Information sources, including internet content, should be properly cited and referenced in bibliographies. Plagiarism is a serious violation of the UPH Student Code of Academic Integrity.
Full-time faculty and administrative officials may suggest new materials for the collection by filling out the material inquiry forms below.
Access to Online Databases
Online databases are provided for library members only. An ID (NIM/NIK) and library patron number are required to log-in. Contact the Information Desk at ext. 1370 / 1382
Local Content Collection
The Local Content Collection contains items published internally by UPH and STPPH, such as theses, dissertations, internship reports, final assignments, etc. The Local Content Collection is a room-use only collection. User must submit their smartcard in order to use the collection. Copying is prohibited.
1. Smartcards are required for transactions.
2. Cash transactions are prohibited in the Library except for in the Graduate School Library. Nobu e-money is the only form of payment accepted for fines and fees. The library is not liable for any cash transactions. All issues regarding unauthorized cash transactions will be the user's responsibility.
3. Loaned items may be renewed; however, renewals are not allowed on reserved or recalled items.
4. The library reserves the right to recall any loaned items.
5. Undergraduate and UPH College students must renew items in person; all other users may renew items by phone.
6. All members may borrow materials from every Jakarta Campus Libraries (Interlibrary Loan).
7. Fines will be charged for overdue items (see Table of Fees) except for full-time academic and non-academic staff.
8. Borrowers with overdue materials or with outstanding fines or fees are not allowed to borrow until all obligations are settled.
9. Users are fully responsible for any lost library materials. Replacement with the same item must be made. If the item is no longer available, replacement with a similar item is permitted only if approved by the head of the department.
10. Loan Limit table.
All Library Locations
There are a number of seminar rooms, multimedia viewing rooms, and study rooms available on the 1st and 3rd floors of the Central Library.
Users can make online reservations for some rooms (Group Study Room 4.1, Multimedia Viewing Room 2 , Seminar Room) via the library website. ID and patron number are required. Please contact 021-5460901 ext. 1382 for further assistance.