All users must comply with the Universitas Pelita Harapan Library Rules when using the services and facilities.
Users are expected to have read, understood and agreed to the rules and regulations. If you violate the rules, the library staff may remove you from the premise.
- Visitors must register before entering the library
- Visitors must have an identity card while in the library
- While in the library Visitors must apply the health protocols that have been determined in the library (wear masks, keep your distance, use hand sanitizer)
- Visitors must maintain cleanliness, order, calm and courtesy in the library
- Visitors must dress neatly and politely
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food into the library except bottled mineral water
- Visitors are not allowed to eat and sleep in the library
- Visitors use the facilities in the library in accordance with the provisions
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing books out of the library without the permission of the library staff / borrowing