There are a number of seminar rooms, multimedia viewing rooms, and study rooms available on the 1st and 3rd floors of the Central Library.
- Rooms are for UPH academic activities; commercial uses are not allowed.
- Any non-UPH person requires prior permission from library staff and bookings must be made at least a week in advance.
- Library furniture (such as sofas, chairs, paintings, pillows, etc.) may not be removed without permission.
- Room noise levels should conform to the quiet environment of the rest of the library.
- Contact library staff in advance with any special requests.
- Non-UPH parties (crews, photographers, etc.) must follow all library rules, including the dress code (no sandals).
- Library LCD projectors and laptops can be used during operational hours, except Saturdays, and must be prepared by the library staff.
Users can make online reservations for Group Study Room 4.1 from here. ID and patron number are required. Please contact 021-5460901 ext. 1385 for further assistance.