Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
From 13 July 2020, JOL is re-opened to limited in-person visits with safety measures in place. Learn more about services available at the Library during the COVID-19 response.
- For personalized service, assistance, or questions with borrowing of Library materials, reach a Library staff member at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (021) 5460 901 ext. 1382
- Research Assistance -- can get real-time online research assistance through WA chat (0813 8719 2441), ask questions via email, or schedule a consultation with a librarian.
- A "proxy" username/password is required to access some resources from off-campus. Learn more about connecting from off-campus. If you have problems connecting through the proxy server, please contact us right away at (021) 5460 901 ext. 1382 or email@example.com.
- Request scanning of library materials. Scans are delivered electronically.
- Renew Library materials online in My Library Account or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (021) 5460 901 ext. 1384/1385.
- Returning items: Books without overdue fines can be returned to the book drop outside of the library entrance on the 3rd floor of Building C. Books with fines may be returned to the Library Staff member sitting just outside the library entrance on the 3rd floor of Building C.
Virtual Services are available for you!